Saturday, November 12, 2011

Colossus of Rhodes Tatebanko - by Zio Prudenzio


Very nice model by Italian designer Fabrizio Prudenziatti, or Zio Prudenzio. Tatebanko is a kind of 3D picture, made with slices and slices of parts of a same image.

Belo modelo do designer italiano Fabrizio Prudenziatti, ou Zio Prudenzio. Tatebanko é uma espécie de quadro em 3D, feito pela sobreposição de várias camadas de uma mesma imagem.

Photobucket


Link: Colossus.of.Rhodes.Tatebanko.by.Zio.Prudenzio


More Tatebanko and Dioramas related posts:

German Tatebanko Or 3D Picture - by Kaukapedia

Castles, Dioramas and Tutorials - by Storm The Castle

Little Urban Diorama - by Papermau - Pequeno Diorama Urbano

2 comments:

  1. I love your models. They are my favorites. They are on my Pinterest boards and will be regularly featured on my new blog. I am a teacher and tutor, with my specialty being history. Your models help history come alive for my students. However, since you have started using the .rar files, I can't seem to download any of them. Can I periodically send you a list of the ones I want? Or is there another way to get them? You are fabulous and I'm hoping I can get more teachers to use your models, both as teaching tools and as projects. Thank you again. Jerri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Jerri,

      First of all, thanks for your words! I am very glad, really!

      now, to open the .rar files you just need a free program called Winrar, to descompress the .rar files. just type "winrar free version" on Google and you will find this. Any doubt, please just tell me, ok? Write to my e-mail:

      mautherous@gmail.com

      Please, tell me the adress of your blog and i will pay a visit. :)

      Sorry by my bad English. :(

      All the best and greetings from Brazil!

      Mauther

      Delete