Tuesday, August 23, 2016

The Ruins Of Some Ancient Civilization Diorama Paper Model
Assembled by Aldo Ross


My friend Aldo Ross, from USA, built the Ruins Of Some Ancient Civilization and kindly sent me some really nice photos of his work. I think I need say anything about Aldo assembly because the photos already show the excellence of his work. Overall, Aldo even helped me pointing out some mistakes I made, which are three missing tabs on the base, and missing artwork on the top of part 01. Thanks to him, I have made a new version of this diorama with flaws already repaired, which can be downloaded at the end of this post. Well, what more can I say? - "Thanks, Aldo, for all, my friend! Greetings from Brazil to USA!" - Mauther



Meu amigo Aldo Ross, dos EUA, montou as Ruínas de Alguma Antiga Civilização e gentilmente enviou-me algumas fotos muito bacanas de sua montagem. Eu creio que não preciso dizer nada sobre a montagem de Aldo, pois as fotos já mostram a excelência de seu trabalho. Além de tudo, Aldo ainda me ajudou apontando alguns erros que cometi, que são três abas não feitas na base do diorama e a falta de texturas no topo da parte 01. Graças a ele, eu já fiz uma nova versão deste diorama com as falhas já consertadas, que pode ser baixado no final deste post. Bem, o que mais eu posso dizer? - "Muito obrigado, Aldo, por tudo! Um grande abraço desde o Brasil até os EUA!" - Mauther




Download: The.Ruins.Of.Some.Ancient.Civilization.Diorama.by.Papermau.Download.Now!


More Papermau Models Assembled by Friends related posts:

Lunch-O-Matic Restaurant Paper Model - Assembled by Svanced

Route 66 Abandoned Gas Station - Walking Dead`s Custom - by Dave Winfield

Old Church And Medieval Castle - by Papermau - Rescaled To HO Scale - by Pendragon

Vintage Gas Station And Joe`s Garage Built by NWRR




No comments:

Post a Comment