Thursday, July 20, 2017

Game Of Thrones - Robert I Baratheon Paper Toy - by Tio Cleber



In Game of Thrones, Robert I Baratheon, the head of House Baratheon
, was crowned King of the Seven Kingdoms after winning the War of the Usurper. He is King of the Seven Kingdoms at the beginning of the saga. This nice paper toy in Cubeecraft style of Robert I Baratheon was created by Brazilian designer Tio Cleber.


Em Game of Thrones, Robert I Baratheon, o chefe da Casa Baratheon, foi coroado Rei dos Sete Reinos após vencer a Guerra do Usurpador. Ele é Rei dos Sete Reinos no início da saga. Este paper toy bem bacana em estilo Cubeecraft de Robert I Baratheon foi criado pelo designer brasileiro Tio Cleber.



Link: Game.Of.Thrones.Robert.I.Baratheon.Paper.Toy.by.Tio.Cleber


More Tv Series Paper Models related posts:

Stargate SG1 Gateroom & Team In 1/100 Scale - by Rawen

Movies and Tv Series Cult Cars Paper Models - by Mike Daws

The Walking Dead Paper Toys - by Jenny Defensor - via Pop Quem

V - The Visitors - Skyfighter, Transport and Tanker Paper Models - by Infochaos

No comments:

Post a Comment